The municipality of Bakio is located on the coast of the historical territory of Bizkaia, more specifically in the region of Uribe Butrón, halfway between Mungia and Bermeo. Burgoa, Garbola and Jata are the mountains that surround the coastal town. The rivers that cross the town are the Zarraga and the small Ondarra.
If there is one thing Bakio can boast of, it is its natural environment, made up of cliffs, mountains, beaches, promenades and coves. One place that stands out above all is San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, a protected biotype, which you will soon fall in love with due to its settlement on the sea itself. Jata and Askada are two viewpoints that offer a panoramic view of Bakio.
At Hotel Arimune, we are committed to maintaining the current ecosystem of our environment. Therefore, in our hotel we carry out a series of actions with which we try to avoid the imbalance in the natural world, betting on local products, saving energy consumption and carrying out activities that are always respectful with the environment.
Get to know our actions
- We have centenary trees within our hotel grounds.
- We are committed to local products and our environment.
- The Amenities we use in Arimune are of natural origin and with as little plastic as possible.
Charming hotel in the Basque Country
- All bed linen is washed at the hotel with natural soap.
- All our rooms are equipped with intelligent home automation to reduce energy consumption.
- The drying of the bed linen is done in the traditional way, thus avoiding the displacement and the increase of the ecological footprint.
Accommodation in Bakio
The Hotel Arimune is undoubtedly the right choice. Right next to the beach, with unbeatable views and a rustic atmosphere. If you would like more information about reservations and availability.
All our rooms are fully equipped, so that you can enjoy the fantastic Cantabrian coast.
Hotel Arimune. Bentako plaza, 1, 48130, Bakio, Bizkaia
Approximately 20 minutes from Bilbao airport.
Approximately 30 minutes from Termibus bus station.